Manager – SAP FICO
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet requirements effectively besides managing Project level reporting, MIS & Project Management deliveries.
- Configuration of SAP FICO solutions
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Work very closely with business decision makers
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 4+ years of SAP FICO experience
- Required FI experience: GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets (including AuC), and Treasury
- Required CO experience: Overhead Accounting, Product Costing, Results Analysis, Profitability Analysis
- 1 or more full life cycle implementations of SAP would be considered an asset
- Experience with Project Systems & Revenue Recognition is an asset
- Working experience with SAP FI CO/HANA Finance & knowledge of PS in SAP HANA.
provides leadership and solutions to the ever growing need for Data Integration, Managed services and HA/DR requirements.
Our professions provide business value and expertise to the clients in the areas of ERP, CRM, Database management, Storage Area Networks, Application server clustering and Operating System administration. Our professionals have successfully implemented solutions in the Financial, Brokerage, Insurance, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing and Supply Chain industries.
Responsibilities and Duties
1 Ebiz suite DBA with 2 to 3 years of sales and promotions modules experience. Ideally with migration/upgrade experience
1 Ebiz suite DBA with 2-3 years of Hyperion, Demantra, SOA, developer experience. Should have migration/upgrade experience
1 SAP Oracle DBA with 2 -3 years experience with the upgrade and migration experience.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Ebiz suite DBA with 2 to 3 years of sales and promotions modules experience. Ideally with migration/upgrade experience
Ebiz suite DBA with 2-3 years of Hyperion, Demantra, SOA, developer experience. Should have migration/upgrade experience
SAP Oracle DBA with 2 -3 years experience with the upgrade and migration experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)